- Can I wash my vehicle or RV while parked in my site?
- No washing of any vehicles at any time is permitted at the RV Resort without prior approval by management. If approved, requests will be subject to a $20 water usage fee.
- Auto Spa is an approved RV detailer and will communicate with management in regards to all cleanings as well as pay for your $20 water usage fee.
2. Can I bring my own charcoal or gas grill to use on my site?
- Charcoal or gas grills are allowed (please do not place them on the grass or picnic tables).
- There are three charcoal-only trash cans located by the east entrance, the west exit, and in between site 8 and 9. Do not put charcoal in the regular trash bins as this poses a fire hazard.
- Underneath the Clubhouse is a gas grill available for all guests on a first come first service basis.
3. Where do I throw my trash away?
- We have seven conveniently located trash bins for guests to place their regular trash. There are also 3 metal charcoal bins for disposal of charcoal only.
- Next to the dumpster at the entrance to the property is also a recycling dumpster.
- Please do not leave your trash at the end of your site because it causes an order and bugs.
4. Can I put up flags, banners, decorations etc. up at my site?
- Spikes, posts, stakes or any other objects may not be driven into any surface on or around sites.
- Guests who wish to put these items up must have PBRVR maintenance help in order to ensure irrigation lines are not damaged.
5. Can I put a rug or blanket down on the ground around my site?
- No rugs, blankets, etc. allowed on the grass as this kills the grass.
6. Where can I put outgoing mail?
- Outgoing mail can be placed in the mail box located at the end of the sidewalk that leads to the clubhouse, next to Site 72. All incoming mail can be collected during business hours in the Tiki Shop.
7. Why do the sprinklers keep hitting my RV?
- We run our sprinkler system at night between the hours of 11 PM and 8 AM, we work very hard to keep the sprinkler system from watering anything but the grass.
- Please let us know if you have a sprinkler that is disturbing your site but keep in mind that in providing a beautiful RV Resort with green grass we do have to be able to water the grass.
8. Why can’t I get all of the TV Channels on my TV?
If you are unable to get all of the TV Channels please try the following:
- Be sure your coaxial cable is properly connected and you have a digital ready TV.
- Make sure that your booster switch, satellite, etc. are turned OFF & the INPUT/SOURCE button is set to TV.
- Select your menu button on the TV remote and find TV channel search and select, if possible check the box for an advanced TV channel search (the search can take up to 20 minutes).
- If you have performed these steps and you are still not able to connect to all of the channels please call us at the office (850) 932-4670 during business hours and we will send someone to your site to help!
9. Are pets welcome?
- Pets are ALWAYS welcome at the Pensacola Beach RV Resort as long as their owners are well behaved.
- Please see our Pet Policies located on the website or in your guidebook.
- We have two separate off leach dog run areas; one located on the east side of the resort with a walkway right before Site 1 and one on the west side of the resort by the exit. Both of these areas come equipped with dog poop stations and poop picker uppers.
- You are free to walk you dog on leach anywhere in the resort as long as you respect other people’s areas and ALWAYS clean up after them.