a couple more items to note …
In consideration of all of our guests and the fact that we are a RV Resort and not a mobile home park; we do ask and expect everyone to follow these guidelines. Exceptions to the guidelines will only be made by Managers or Owners. Violators of these guidelines will be given a chance to rectify the problem(s); if problem(s) persist they will be asked to leave the resort with no refunds.
- Phone Number: 850-932-4670. We answer this number 24/7 so please call us if you need anything or see anything we should know.
- Fax Number: 850-932-7407. We are happy to send faxes for you – we just ask that if you need to receive a fax please have the sender include your name and site number.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal property, etc.
- Please respect the property of neighbors – do not trespass or cut through sites.
- The SPEED LIMIT is 5 MPH. Please drive slowly and watch for children.
- Wednesday our lawn crew will be here. Please have items picked up off the grass so that we may continue to keep your site beautiful.
- Resort guests are responsible for the conduct, behavior, and control of their children, visiting guests and pets. Children under 14 years of age must have adult supervision in the Clubhouse and pool areas.
- Guests are financially responsible for any damage to resort property, intentional or accidental. Willful damage or defacing of resort property will be cause for immediate eviction and prosecution.
Pages: 1 2