Our Rates are Based on three different aspects:
- What type of site will you stay in? Premium – Deluxe – Standard
- All of our sites come with water, sewer, electric, and cable the only difference between our three site types is the proximity to the water.
- How long you stay for? Daily – Weekly – Monthly
- For our daily rates we do offer a 10% off discount to Good Sam, Military, or Family Motor Coach members. An ID for one of these groups must be presented at time of check in in order to receive this discount.
- The weekly rates are the same price as five nights which is a great discount. Since the weekly rate is already discounted we do not offer the 10% mentioned above. If you are receiving a monthly rate during Mardi Gras, Memorial Day, or Labor Day there will be an additional $90 surcharge added.
- The monthly rates are the best pricing we offer but we do have several exceptions involved in order to receive this amazing rate. We do not allow the monthly rate on Premium Sites, the previous mentioned 10% discount cannot be applied to the monthly rate and you are limited to three months stay at a time. Due to two major holiday/events in the month of July we do not offer the monthly rate in July. If you are receiving a monthly rate during Mardi Gras, Memorial Day, or Labor Day there will be an additional $90 surcharge added.
- What time of year you come to stay with us? Winter – Shoulder – Summer
- Winter includes the months of January, February, November and December
- Shoulder includes the months of March, April, August, September, and October
- Summer includes the months of May, June, and July